Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 Oz Cola Of The Finest Medical Blueberry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jimbo_285, Jun 8, 2013.

1. I just came a little

2. Is that cured? Just wondering because it's kind of big to fit in a jar. :smoking:

3. I am quite jealous my good sir:)

4. Yes Tree, it is indeed dried and cured and STICKY as hell. A unique fruity taste with great medicinal benefits. My caregiver even reimburses me for the weight of the stem and sticks...turned out to be 8.4g.  

5. snap off a nugg and send it thisaway!

6. nice crop homie.

7. is this fresh? looks like a fresh cola cut, taken a picture of before you have to deconstruct that baby and put it in a jar to cure :) 

8. That's what I thought, too -uncured. It looks great, though. I'd put that thing in a Mason jar for a couple months...dark shelf...cool temp...I wouldn't even burp the jar for a month....I'll bet it would taste a lot richer.

9. Looks great! What cut of Blueberry? 

10. I like that type of strand, I see it fairly often on the east coast. Has a very, very strong smell. 

11. Damn, so that's what real weed looks like :eek:

12. Oh my... it... is... BEAUTIFUL

13. Colas are always good! Looks great!

14. Ive always wanted to like have a branch like that and just wave it around cooling myself like the greeks did, while some cute girls feed me grapes in my king chair lol but damn am i jelly looking good bro

15. I used a flash on my cell phone for this pic...Attached is another taken without flash. The flash really makes it look greener than it is.

Attached Files: