Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 oz Cali Pickup: Grape Ape... mmmmm soo sweet [MACROS]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sinsemillaplease, Apr 11, 2009.

1. #1 sinsemillaplease, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
    This week the strain is grape ape and no lie it tastes just like grapes when you smoke it. I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking. Peace....

2. very nice bro:smoking:

+rep

3. for a second the purp almost looked like mold; really dark purple i dig it.

4. either your camera is not doing that justice, or it is how it looks. besides the purple, it dont look to special, but again it could be the camera. just sayin how im seeing. hopefully the high is great, and u said the taste is good.

5. dankness, I swear I saw those exact pics yesterday though

6. looks nice

7. Gotta love the Purp!!!

8. It was bricked by the vacuum sealer... that's why the crystals look smashed and the pics don't do justice.... Casualties of war for getting Cali shipped safely. The high on the other hand is completely unadulterated bliss.

9. #9 sinsemillaplease, Apr 11, 2009
    I think you must be referring to this pic of Purple Haze. Difference is obvious now right? ;)

10. the grape ape was just featured in the latest high times medi mj section....the genetics are from apothecary seeds. supposedly it's an almost pure indica that is good for anxiety, pain and anxiety loss.

11. bricked and a bit aged if i might add but none the less a good pickup, only the finest IN cali.

12. #12 sinsemillaplease, Apr 11, 2009

Good eye... it's a bit dryer/older than usual. Makes for a perfect smoke though.... I can count the times I've smoked better cured weed than this on one hand.