3 NL autos & 2 mystery seeds indoor

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dloe, Dec 4, 2017.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] started giving these ladies cns17 grow they're loving it . Just used tap water so I didn't have to adjust ph. It is around 6.0 to 6.5. Only have 1 fan for them but I will be getting a inline fan and filter combo for the upcoming bloom. Please comment what you think and I would love to see your guys grows!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ladies are doing ! I great I took them outside for a flush and all three that are left are flowering currently. They have a few burnt or malnourished leaves but overall the plants are growing healthily. I've been wondering , would ant of you be interested in watching this in a YouTube format . I would perform great content often . Anyways please comment below how you are liking this grow and what strains you guys would like to see next .[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] these are 4 more coming in on another project if 4 northern light autos . I just terminated them yesterday all 4 are looking good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] plants are doing great gonna give them some black magic bloom for their next feeding this week . I hope to hear about more growing in 2018 since we're are legal here in california now !! Happy New Year's fellow ganja smokers.

4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] turns out the uknown plant is girl scout cookies ! The northern light autos are doing great . Anyone have any predictions of harvest for these females?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I predict 40-60 grams dried bud per plant....Holla back

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] just flushed these gals so they can some bloom boost this week since theyre blooming just nicely .

7. She's getting there :)

8. Lookin good. Do you have more light to put on them once they get bushier or are you goin to defoliate and scrog? They look like they want a lot more light than they're getting.

9. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] just got there second feeding for the week . Im gonna flush them next week. I wouls like to add light but really cant afford any right now.

10. I'd give it longer than that, watch the trichs not the hairs

• Like Like x 1