Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 new strains new pickup Bubba Kush,Purple Master Kush,White Widow

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GDPlover, May 26, 2008.

1. Bubba Kush
    [​IMG]

Purple Master Kush
    [​IMG]

White Widow
    [​IMG]

2. u smoke all the good weed.... damn i need to come to cali

3. Damnnnnn GDP looks like some FIRE that shit is so frosty

4. yea cali is where its at man West coast has the best bud

5. That green and purp looks mighty tasty! Just got two fatty ADS's and about a g of beasts to put in there. Sahhhh jealous, haha enjoy man.

6. dank dank dank. end of story

7. Thats good bud, but I beg to differ on your bold statement.:smoke:

8. Wow man. Stop making me jealous

9. purple kush isn't GDP man. but dank looking buds man, i wish you took some pictures further back of the whole bud though.

10. can i come to cali and session with you?
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

11. yea homie just shoot me a PM when your going to be in cali

12. you know its true, Cali has the best weed in North America, and you can quote me on that. :D

13. why does everybody say cali's got the best weed i live in upstate new york and we get just as good of shit. gotta love the adirondacks.

peace:smoking:

14. dank as hell

15. maybe outdoors... but with the right gear u can grow bud just as good at the north pole :smoking:

16. Well stated.