3 NEW Pics More Focused

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by APalmer, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Okay here are some more pictures of my plants. I hope you will be able to see better. I don't think I can get any better pictures.

Picture085.jpg

Picture083-1.jpg

Picture100.jpg

I also have a question. If by chance I miss sexed any of my plants and my plants age are close to 14 weeks is it safe to assume that they are all females. I didn't lose any at 12 weeks of age. I have read and been told that males die at about 12 weeks of gestation.

I hope this will give someone a better idea if my plants are beginning to flower. If not I will wait a while for them to develop more before posting any more pics

2. i can't really see anything at all.

males will have pollen sacks all over, they are little pods that open up and spread the pollen.

females will produce white hairs from the nodes of the plant.

you'll easily be able to tell which is there.

3. Why did you make the pictures so tiny?

But i can clearly tell that the bottom pict is female. I wish i had flowers like that now. Have you been bringing them inside for 12 hours?

4. could u get any closer to them? like so maybe 50% was the plant and other 50% was the paper? try and get a close up of the areas where the branches start to branch out from the shoot....like this check out my link www.freewebs.com/h4rk4t/st33zy.htm

5. If you enlarge the last picture you can clearly see the bud, otherwise you cant tell really.

The top two picts arent of the right places on the plant. You want to photograph where the stems come together, from the side, not top down..

6. Okay I will try one more time. I made them that small because I got told that if the pics aren't on the thread that is why nobody was replying because people don't want to open seperate links. So the only way I could do it was to resize to 25%. I will try something else. Thanks. What about the question I asked about males dying at 12 weeks? If my plants are just over 13 weeks can I assume they are sexed correctly and all are female?

7. So don't photo the top leaves get them from the sides?

8. Meh, if someones too lazy to click on a link, theyre probly too lazy to answer your question anyway.

Yea take the picture from the side, towards the top of the plant, but not from the top down. Focus on where the stems join. Hope thats clear enough.

9. I posted a new thread redeye I hope that they are clearer I circled the area that I am looking at is this the right area that I am looking at?