Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 New Local Strains

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Black-Syth, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Alright, I'm pretty new to GrassCity, I've made a few ridiculous, or stupid posts when I was stoned, or whatever. However, I'm very interested in the 3 new strains I am able to recieve in mass quantity. I'm probably going to need a scale if I can actually get this stuff... big.

The story is, I'm sitting on the floor with a decent acquaintance from work, and she whips out her single hitter, and three fat baggies. Looked like 1/8, but the nugs were pretty dense, so no clue.

The first one she packed up for me was called, "POG." I understand it's a Purple Kush X OG Kush, hence the name? It was pretty solid, the few hits I took were making me buzz like hell, so I became more interested in the next two baggies.

The second one is called... "Big Wreck" I think, a cross between "Train Wreck", and Big Something... Big Red or something like that... I smoked a few hits, and I was still buzzin.

The last one is a complete mystery to me, it was hairy, it was fruity, and it was the most crystally nug I've ever seen. She called it "Lavender." and the few hits I took got me blazed. I'm trying to score an o today for when I take my trip to U of I to visit a friend. I'm also bringing "Ocean Spray." Well, any info would be great, thanks in advance.

2. probly train wreck with big bud. never had that but train wreck alone is amaizing:smoking:

3. :eek:

I'm listening to Big Wreck right now...The Oaf kicks ass. I want that weed just because of the name.

And POG is the name of one of the juices we used at the smoothie bar I worked at way back when...Passion-Orang-Guava. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, flashbacks...

And Lavender....hmmm......I got nothing. Oh, theres a lavender bush growing in my back alley. True story.

4. Im not sure I see much of a question in that post, but Lavender is a pretty common strain. Many seedbanks have them, and its one of the dankest strains out there. Ive always heard great things about Lavender.