Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 months of nothing then one night of chronic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tenacioustoker5, Oct 6, 2008.

1. for the last 3 months i've been clean off of weed cuz of my parent's bullshit but friday night i was going outta town and i was like ya know fuck it i'ma get high cuz i've been doin good and stayin clean for way too fucking long and if i fail a drug test who gives a fuck it'll be worth it

so we start off smokin 2 blunts and i mean i got really fuckin high cuz ofcourse i had no tolerance XD

then we went to a fuckin show watched some great metal bands play winds of plague, veil of maya, iwrestledabearonce, and sea of treachery

me and my buddy were smokin a bowl between sets so that was pretty fuckin badass then we went and picked up a half and smoked it all that night

AND THEN

saturday night comes and we're still outta town and my friend had some ex tabs so i tried that for my first time and before i started rollin i got to smoke some fucking chronic with my friend and that was fucking amazing

so over all this weekend kicked alot of ass for me :D

and i haven't posted on here in a while cuz i had stopped smokin but i got on here today to see about my drug test and i just thought i'd let everyone in on my incredible weekend :D

oh and I'm stoned right now too :D

2. dank son