3 month t-break

Discussion in 'General' started by ChillinOnRoofs, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Taking a 3 month t-break... I just realized that I'm high everyday and feel as if I can't enjoy whatever I'm doing unless I'm high. My tolerance is extremely high and .5 rarely gets me high anymore. I spend $150-$200 a week on bud.
    I just figure that taking a nice long break from smoking will be for the better.
    Maybe I'll start to enjoy doing stuff sober again, that's my main goal.

Tldr; cool story bro.

2. Lol @ Tldr. But yeah man.. at least you get to save some money. I suggest you go work out or some shit to ease stress from not smoking.

3. I'm with you man. Tonight is last night till I start a break again. Going to be saving money and hopefully do more things, also ice on the 10 push up. Good touch. :cool:

God speed.

4. 3 months is awhile!

5. Good luck dude! :D

I took a 6 month break once, involuntarily. It dropped my tolerance, but it went straight back up in 3 days. :(

However, it is good to take a step back and take a look at your life. If weed is taking over, it's time to stop for a while or at least cut back. Fucking expensive habit.:(

6. Good luck man!! It will be worth it. After not smoking 70+ days I got high with 4 hits. 4!!!!

Your receptors will thank you.

7. I'm about to end a two-week T-break tonight :eek: