Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 Month Legal T-Break - Songs for the Blunt Ride

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GCSH, Jan 11, 2013.

1. #1 GCSH, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    I've had to take a 3 month hiatus from smoking weed, due to legal problems. After my drug-test this week, I plan to go on a longass blunt cruise with some buddies RIGHT after I walk out of the drug-test doors. I'm looking for some good ass songs. First on my playlist is Sweet Home Alabama, and I'm not even from Alabama. Any Kid Cudi, Classic Rock, etc. would be appreciated. I want to make it memorable.

Cheers to (almost) being off this! :smoking::wave::hello::):metal::yay::bongin:

http://youtu.be/gLQrbo_i2Zw

2. So you get in trouble with the law, and plan the smoke in a car right after? Strong sense of priorities...no offense. I couldn't help but laugh if you guys get pulled over. I would personally smoke in the comfort and peace of my own home if I were you. Regardless I'll provide some songs...

Tech n9ne - caribou lou
    Kid Cudi - Just What I am

that's all I got for you. Please be safe and don't get in trouble again.

3. Yes I do recognize this as stupid and careless, but I'm not the one driving and the blunt is going to be the only thing illegal in the car. I also realize I'll probably get a lot of shit from people here. It's just that nothing beats a blunt cruise with tunes on country roads, and I plan to smoke around once every couple weeks instead of everyday now. Thanks for the suggestions and caution.

4. Solo Dolo, The Prayer, and Blueberry Yum Yum lol :)

5. Creepers by Cudder, I Love Weed by Dizzy Wright, Proud to be a stoner by KMK... And any reggae. Matisyahu or Bob Marley preferably:smoking:

6. Nocturnal Rainbows by Hopsin is very trippy and also very lyrical... not really "stoner music" like cudi or some reggae, but it sounds amazinggg when baked!!

i'm gonna go through my library now... then i'll prob post another few

7. Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar
    Embrace The Martian - Kid Cudi
    Mojo So Dope - Kid Cudi
    Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

8. Sing About Me I'm Dying of Thirst by Kendrick Lamar is good, sounds really nice...
    No Idols by Domo Gensis and Tyler, The Creator only if you're okay with really explicit lyrics lol
    The Cruise by Wiz Khalifa .. sounds real chill, all about blunt cruisin lol
    Cudi Zone by Kid Cudi ..classic
    Never Been and Never Been Part 2 by wiz khalifa, both great beats when your ripped

just a few

9. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
    Cream - White Room
    Kid Cudi - Up Up & Away (The Wake & Bake Song)
    Lil Wayne - Up Up And Away
    Lil Wayne - No Worries
    The Who - Baba O'Riley
    Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me
    Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
    Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
    AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
    Dr. Dre - Kush
    Geto Boys - Damn It Feels Good to Be a Gangsta
    Bob :) - No Woman No Cry
    D12 - Rap Game

Oh and FREEBIRD!

Those songs are some of my favorites when I'm high. Hope you find some use out of any of them. :)

10. Collie Buddz and Kid Cudi...just put it on Pandora and relax. I love blunt cruising as well

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ki21aILhoI]Celebration - YouTube[/ame]

we havin a celebration love to stay high. listening to this right now and its so nice and toasty