Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 minute pot brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by womanizer, Feb 20, 2009.

1. hah love your thinking man, agree 100%

2. i just finished eating mine, i'll post an update on how it went and what i did differently when it hits me

3. #43 beamish, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    haha, well i used .4 of some dank i had and i got very stoned.
    and i only smoked once after i ate it, about an hour an half after eating; when i started feeling a heavy buzz. also, not all of us have our own home where we can take our time and do things right.
    halfen ingredients. i used about a half gram, but that was of some danky dank. i dunno how much you'd need of kind or mids or stress.

4. Let us know

5. well a lot of people live with parents/roommates/etc. and can't take the time or risk the smell of making cannabutter.

keep us updated! did you follow the recipe exactly?

6. If someone is living with their parents and said parents don't want cannabis in the house then the person using it should respect their wishes until they get their own place. I know that's not a popular view here but it's the truth. As for roomates, that should be negotiated and mutually agreed upon. People just have no respect for others these days.

7. instead of just putting the pot in, i cooked about a 1/4 oz of stems and other scraps in a 1/4 cup of oil for about half an hour. i unfortunatly didn't get very much out of them. i made the brownie anyways with the 1/4 cup of cannabis oil, and a little extra flour and chocolate chips for added taste. i split it in half with my brother and i still got, kinda high.

i would say that if you made it with a gram of broken up mids it would get one person pretty stoned. or say .5gs of some dank dank

8. I just almost died laughing so hard.

9. You do know that this thread is many months old right? :D