3 leaf seedling? Normal?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Pax10, Feb 23, 2018.

1. So I germinated my PK seeds everything goes as planned. A couple days later I see the seedling rising out of the dirt, everything fine. When I see that the seedling has developped it’s first set of leaves I couldn’t help but to notice that there was only 1 round leaf as opposed to 2. In my passed experiences there were always 2 round leaves and 2 pointy leaves? Is that normal? Let me know what you guys think. And I haven’t been overwatering, I gave a shot of 20-20-20 nutrients to give ample food for the seedling stage. She’s getting 24h UV light since she’s auto feminized. (I turn it off for a couple of hours 2 days out of the week to give her a break sometimes).

Attached Files:

2. No its not normal. Marijuana is dicotyledonous, meaning two little leaves start first, but its not genetic either. She just had a problem after the tap root came out, probably with the seed casing and that leaf just got hurt died before really forming. There are 3 leaf genetic anomalies but they have 3 of the cotyledons and then 3 normal leaves, they are cool

3. Will it affect my yield you think? And yah I saw a couple of those, they’re pretty little things.

4. No not yield but maybe 1 day later - its nothing

5. Mine is like that too it's a month old !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum