3 leaf seedling! Little cutey

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by freegrow11, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hehe check out my Green house seeds Superbud seedling. Shes a little mutant.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. My Kalashnikova did the same thing. It should keep growing in threes. Have a journal? I'd love to watch what happens next

3. 3 main colas all topped to make 6...:eek:

4. [quote name='"KidCola"']3 main colas all topped to make 6...:eek:[/quote]

Or if you FIM them and get 3 or 4 off each. You could have a dozen tops only after one set of topping/FIMing

5. Haha I wasn't planning on doing a journal. Maybe I'll update here as it progresses.

I read somewhere that it may have more lower budsites.. that would be pretty cool if it increased my yield. I have 2 of the same strain so it will be cool to compare.

6. [quote name='"freegrow11"']Haha I wasn't planning on doing a journal. Maybe I'll update here as it progresses.

I read somewhere that it may have more lower budsites.. that would be pretty cool if it increased my yield. I have 2 of the same strain so it will be cool to compare.[/quote]

you should start a journal. It helps to track everything

7. Keep her in veg as long as possible!

You know how plants stop producing paired leaves as they sex out? Well, in cannabis plants with whorled phyllotaxy (the proper name for this), the 3 leafed nodes stretch out just like they do in most plants and the plant becomes "normal". By harvest, you can only tell it had whorled phyllotaxy when you look at the bottom of the plant!

By keeping it immature, you maximize the number of potential branches and buds!

Granny
    Phyllotaxis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

8. Sweet!!.. awesome information!.. I was planning on doing a 2 week veg.. but maybe I'll stretch it out a bit longer.

Its funny.. I got this little 3 leaf girl.. and one of my other seeds had twins.

Confused the shit outta me..

9. its been 11 days bro wheres my update:O

10. Haha I totally forgot!..

Here ya go!:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• tri.JPG
      tri.JPG
      File size:
      380 KB
      Views:
    • tri2.JPG
      tri2.JPG
      File size:
      379.5 KB
      Views:
  11. she's beautiful man, keep us updated

12. She looks really good! I wish all my seedlings grew in 3's like yours. I want to get another Kalashnikova to see if it goes triplet on me again

13. Yeah, shes just a tad bit wrinkled for my liking.

Shes got another week or so and then I'll be flipping 12/12 to watch this little lady explode!! :D

This is my first MH/HPS grow... sooooooo fun so far. These things have been growing like 2:1 or 3:1 compared to CFL.

Anyone have a suggested height for the lights for plants about 2 weeks old?

14. Imagine if this was the future evolution of Marijuana..

15. #15 Frax, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    You should take clones or force it to seed one of the smaller buds with colloidal silver. Seems like a genetic trait worth saving.

Looks early to be switching to 12/12.

16. Daaaw they grow up so fast

17. Shes a pretty short squat plant. I was on the Green House seeds website and they have a video growing this plant. They cut from clone and let root for 2 weeks and then veg for 2 weeks. I figured just over 2 weeks should be fine to flower the little lady.

18. Little update.

3leafer
    [​IMG]

Other little ladies

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. Flipped 12/12.

I'll update with pics when pistols start.

20. lookin good. sub'd