Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 Kinds of Dope

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by slacknsurf420, Dec 19, 2011.

1. I had three quarters this past month :D

Still have better 3g of the third bag :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. nice looking bud man

3. Dank ass buds. Don't call it dope though...

4. heroin is dope, not weed. But lovely loking buds man !

5. Dope? What is this the 70s?

6. Call it dope if you want to.

Awesome weed, man.

Second pic might be my favourite

7. I love when people tell you what to do. Nice looking dope man

8. do you really want the general public thinking this beautiful herb is called dope ? that would be a great help towards the global effort of legalisation wouldn't it.

9. Really? That is your argument? Dope is referred to more things than just heroin. In fact I know many old timers that refer cannabis to dope. I know people who refer soap to dope. As well as to soda or any kind of drug. Its a lame argument and the word dope is insignificant. I don't call cannabis anything other than cannabis or the occasional pot, but I really don't care what anyone calls it. I just dislike the word marijuana

10. Lemme smoke dat dope

11. where im from, and around any other parts really, dope is meth, coke, heroin, etc

u sound like my grandparents calling weed dope.

my GREEAAATTT grandparents that is.
    :smoke:

12. Dope=Crack, Coke, Heroin, Pills, PCP, Meth,ect
    That's some Herb :smoke:

13. let the man call it what he wants, id smoke that dope neday :cool:

14. The first and third one have a more spicey taste

The second one had a refreshingly green taste, I liked

I think all three were indica dom, with some buds having more haze

I got the best buzz from the first session, but every toke smacks my face XD

15. havent you people ever seen trailer park boys????? they call weed dope all the fuckin time
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egnhiNO10uU]trailer park boys Dope Man - YouTube[/ame]
    just one example

16. #17 Nadroj, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
    Dank bud but i spot a seed in that last pic... everything else looks to be some chronic dankity. How much these quarters run you? It's $50-100/q here in Montana... really depends who you know... 50-75 from caregivers... 75-100 for us non patients who have to deal with buying from patients/growers haha.

My dad calls it dope as well haha... he's a baby boomer so it's not surprising. He did grow up in Western Washington in the 70's near Seattle so i know he ran across his fair share of Evergreen buds back in the day... too bad he never toked much... only the occasional puff or 2 when he was absolutely hammered/plastered.

Where you from?

UPDATE: I LOVE TRAILER PARK BOYS BEST CANADIAN TV SHOW IN HISTORY

17. Good looking DOPE

18. only the trailer park boys say dope, i say it

19. Looks good man :smoke: