Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 Joints and Nothing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DSend, Feb 26, 2011.

1. The other day I had 3 joints, and I hardly got high. But when I used my bong after 2 bowls I was baked, why is that?

2. Probably wernt inhaling right with the jays. And you basiclly have to inhale right when smoking out of a bong.

3. Did you smoke the joints between a lot of people? How long did you take to smoke the weed? Joints do waste weed but i highly doubt they waste so much weed that you didn't get high at all. I think maybe you weren't inhaling or something.

4. I thought this too

5. I smoked alone, and when I was done smoking a joint, I smoked another. I did get high from the joints but not much, the 2 hits from the bong hit me more. But I think it was because I took the weed left from roaches and smoked it Hmm.. :D

6. Same weed that you smoked in the bong? If not you might of had some bud that wasn't as potent as the bud in the bong.

7. Yeah they were different joints. That's probably it.

8. Nope taking weed from roaches i would think would makke it more potent due to resin but i dont know because i dont smoke joints that often. You probably just kept the smoke in you mouth. Some smoke probably leaked into your lungs getting you a little high.

9. probably inhaling technique, whether you realized it or not, or your just used to joints. always good to change it up!