3 hits of acid

Discussion in 'General' started by PhoenixInFlames, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Im just starting to trip face. Its great. My walls are breathing and my screen looks like its liquid.

Ate a strip of blotter paper about an inch long

should be in for some fun

colors

2. happy trippin man.

3. Haha I like how you put "colors" at the end.

4. Everything is swirling into each other; crazy patterns everywhere
    one color makes the room soooo brigjht of the same color
    its great

body high is so ridiculous i can barely move. getting really hard to type LOL. this is fucking great.

5. See you in about 24 hours bro.

6. I hope you're enjoying it man, report back. Acid is awesome.

7. Nice job man... I just got my hands on a vial of 250mcg hit acid. Some waaay good shit, fresh batch straight from the lab. Will be dosing out about 1000mcg tomorrow night.

Btw, a 1" strip would be 4 hits. A hit is 1/4" by a 1/4" on paper. I always get liquid though. It's just... better.

8. That shit was strong

Crazy visuals...walls breathing, mad colors everywhere. Parts of the trip were insane, it felt like the music was part of my world. When the music stop, it seemed like i was deaf. All the normal acid visuals i got last time but so much harder on my mind. It was insane, i really see how this shit can make you go crazy in the wrong situation. At parts my body felt so good it was hard to move it. Better then the body high on e or shrooms. Id try to explain the visuals in better detail but that shit gets so crazy...its real hard to explain. My room was warping around, tearing apart, bending, etc. I could see air too, or at least something when i focused my eyes. It was like a haze around everything and some type of matter was flowing all around. Id get so into the music id stop hearing it at times, not know if it was off or i just couldnt hear it.

lsd :hippie:

9. dude i was just gonna post something on acid and then i saw your post...your post really just made me wanna watch fear and loathing in las vegas...so thats what im gonna do peace

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

10. Dude, I got chills just reading that shit, can't wait to try acid!!!!!!!!!