Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 Grams Granddaddy Purp Shatter

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dr fumbles, Feb 5, 2014.

1. #1 Dr fumbles, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    3 gram of some granddaddy purp shatter.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391630630.031722.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391630522.765064.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391630607.981952.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Damn imagine hitting that whole ball i wish i knew where to get bho in nc

3. Got to make it yourself if you want stuff like this or better. I have not found anyone with stuff even half as good as my worst stuff I have made(in person).

4. I like it, i like it. Looks like the shatter i've been getting from colorado. Well done. How she taste? GDP is my favorite strain. Smokin on some gdp wax atm too.

5. #5 Dr fumbles, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    It taste super fruity just like the bud but without all the burning plant matter taste. I make it with this, Horribly blurry pic but this is the gdp. And respect on the trailer park boys sig. Watching it right now on netflix ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391633577.626213.jpg

6. wtf dude, that looks almost exactly like the gdp i got from cali.... Do i know you from some where? GMR

Jeyuh TPB 4 LYFE

7. No you don't, this isn't from Cali. But the clone was from Cali.

8. tpb is the shit

god dammit that shit looks fucking DANK.

10. Shit looks dangerous. Best send it my way ;)