3 Grams for $15???

Discussion in 'General' started by Delluhsion, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Ight so my brother told me how his friend's, friend(i hope u understand, its his friends, friend) will sell 3 grams for $15 the only catch is he wants to roll up 6 blunts, .5 grams in each. it may sound a little suspicous, but you get to pick out the grams freshly from his bag and weight it and such. Im guessing he just likes rolling it or whatever, he dosent ask for anything in return but if this is the real deal ill definately give this dude a blunt or 2 cuz 3 grams for $15.
    By the way, Its DANK stuff appearntly, high quality Sour D, from what my brother told me.
    What do you guys think and if u got any questions ask me, cuz im a little suspicious.

2. Did he say 6? Cause if so that adds up to 3 g's, not 3.5. The weed might not be high quality dank if it's $15 for an 1/8th, then again he might be doing it cause you're bro's with his bro.

edit: nevermind lol, just re-read the title

3. Na but the story is, his dad sells pounds of that shit(its like a crazy business) and what he does is smokes the 6 L's with his friends and spend around 80$ for munchies, sounds too good to be true or fckin heaven.

4. Oh well then he might just be expecting you to smoke him up.

5. As long as you can pick out the bud and you see it yourself I don't see a reason to pass jobs deal like this. It IS weird as hell but if he's your bro's buddy then it can only be so fishy. Maybe he gets off on rolling blunts

6. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']Na but the story is, his dad sells pounds of that shit(its like a crazy business) and what he does is smokes the 6 L's with his friends and spend around 80$ for munchies, sounds too good to be true or fckin heaven.[/quote]

Oh you don't take the blunts home with you. So basically you're paying him 15$ to smoke a bunch with him. Still sounds good unless he gives you a reason not to want a sesh with him. Does he stink?

7. Na he's not expecting it, my bro told me no pressure but with a hook up like this. like i said i'd smoke an Blunt with him just for saying "thanks" or just pass him an L anyway.

@Stone:Na man you can take the blunts home with you, i think he just likes rolling up. Imma have to see whats up.

8. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']

Na he's not expecting it, my bro told me no pressure but with a hook up like this. like i said i'd smoke an Blunt with him just for saying "thanks" or just pass him an L anyway.

@Stone:Na man you can take the blunts home with you, i think he just likes rolling up. Imma have to see whats up.[/quote]

Dude go for it, and let us know how it goes. I wouldn't pass up a deal like that. Worst come to worst you smoke 6 blunts to the face with your bro and a friend. Win-win!

9. Good luck. It'd be shitty if you paid $15 just to smoke a bunch of guys out. Why's rolling .5 in a blunt anyways? That's criminal lol, he should just roll whites if he's using >1g.

10. Sounds chill meh dude, gatta save up this $15 haha but when it happens ill be sure GC is the first to hear what happens :p

11. Whats the point of rolling .5 blunts?

12. [quote name='"Darth Maul"']Whats the point of rolling .5 blunts?[/quote]

That's wat im sayin man

13. because some people like to taste the tobacco flavored wrap and the blunt flavored wrap and not the weed :laughing:

14. True that, and even if imma have to smoke up $15 for 3 grams for 2 ppl to sesh is still a good deal is the weeds as dank as i hear.

15. i loves me some blunts :)

420th post, fuck yeah

16. Good shit meh dude, looking at ur posts makes me lol, i type and spend way to much time on GC :)

17. if he's slingin pounds i believe it...it aint a thang to throw a couple grams when ur pushin pounds for grands on end