Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 gram dank nug!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Voltoker, Jun 26, 2012.

1. So i picked up and eighth yesterday and I only two nugs in the bag but one is literally like a tree. The picture really doesnt do it justice. it is one big ass nug. so what do you guys think? rate my nug haha

Attached Files:

2. Excellent! Looks like some flame nuggage, nice!

3. [quote name='"Voltoker"']So i picked up and eighth yesterday and I only two nugs in the bag but one is literally like a tree. The picture really doesnt do it justice. it is one big ass nug. so what do you guys think? rate my nug haha[/quote]

Dude shit looks great to me I am new to dis shit I can grow I just need to know the grower lol I smoke an get off way to much to have it round me like that all the time

4. [quote name='"gottison1"']

Dude shit looks great to me I am new to dis shit I can grow I just need to know the grower lol I smoke an get off way to much to have it round me like that all the time[/quote]

you need to know what grower? for what reason? to arrest him officer?

5. im not really sure what youre trying to say haha

6. #6 Deleted member 455976, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2020
    [Indissoluble account termination]