3 Gars, and then lights go out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Italia5239, Jun 24, 2009.

1. So last night after a long day my friends and I were ready for some extreme smoking action. We all slept until like 4PM on my couch/floor from monday night, so we were well rested! :hello:

They went to pick up a bag, and I think payed $30 for a corner nug of a brick, which they thought was the absolute bomb diggity. I guess some people have never seen pounds bricked up before, but that's not the point. It was an absolute hookup, the shit smelled pretty good, wasn't the prettiest, and the nug weighed out to 14.4G. So shit, It could have been regs and I would have been happy.

Anyway, we had originally picked up four White Owl's, different flavors of course, and got to rollin. We smoked one, two, three, and at this point I'm feelin pretty hazy. I had been drinkin before going over, and now we were pouring up the Bacardi and Coke. Some people had to make a run out to the D's, for the fatties with munchies, and went to get or do something else too, but I was too high to listen.

While they're gone, it went from a quiet night outside, to an absolute terrencial downpour, with only seconds inbetween each lightning strike. The power flickered a few times, and then BOOM we head, to see a huge mass of light right outside the window, and the power goes out. We heard the neighbors from like two houses down scream, it put out all of St Petersburg almost, a 5 mile radius. So, we were pretty weirded out at this point, but went ahead and sparked up blunt #4, after rolling it in the pitch dark.

(We decided to put all of our cell phones in a circle and make a campfire of electronics! :hello: I realized shortly after us doing this that when we all needed help in a few hours because someone was breaking in to kill and rape us, that we'd have no contact for help...hah..)

Our friends who were out driving were probably the highest, so of course everyone was worried, called and texted with no answer..

Anyway, as they walked back into the house, blunts in hand, they bust in saying "Tadaaaa" and the lights came back on for the entire street!:D

The night ended with us smoking #3 more blunts for a total of #7 Blunts using all 14.4G of pot. I was toasted, what a long drive home!

2. Lol now thats a smoke out :D +rep for the cool story

3. Right on man... thats a great story! :D

4. Props for a good hookup!

5. im still trying to figure out what a Gar is

6. yeah man cool story :D +rep

7. Cigar bro

8. Awesome story...and avatar! lol, Metalocalypse rules. :p

9. Yes, Metalocalypse does rule. In fact, it's hardcore, so hardcore, that it makes my eyes bleed when I watch it.

HARDCORE

:hello::hello: I figured everyone knew that a gar was a blunt wrap or cigar!

10. Man, I've been reading some good stories about blunts, recently. I really need to fucking roll a couple. :smoking:

11. That's cool. I love when stuff synchs up when I'm stoned- TaDaa *Lights go on* magic!

12. Sounds like a fun night.

13. [​IMG]

14. fuck your story, bammer ass brick weed!:devious: