3 finger sativa

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Trickfitt, Jul 19, 2018.

1. I have a 3 finger plant 5 feet tall and just started flower a week ago. I say 3 finger because from top to bottom it only has 3 fingers on every leaf set its never had more. Its super healthy thick stalk bushy great color just big 3 finger leafs. So my question. I guess is does anyone know what's up with it

2. #3 Killer on the Road, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    If this is real, (i am aware of the mutation) clone that gal- and clone her hard. That phenotype is a force to be reckoned with, the perfect disquised outdoor crop. I bet seeds would be highly valuable if you could cross breed over and over. If its a female, make one of the clones a herm and polliate the other females. Its a long shot and a massive effort and dedication. It would be worth it if it panned out though. If you could breed seeds that would consistantly produce this type of leaf it would be of highvalue and demand to countless growers, especially breeders though who I assume would cross it with all the classics and favorites. It would be a big deal.

3. It is female she is 6' tall now full flower I actually have 2 of them had 5 but 3 where male I have about 30 more seeds that I'm gonna pop next spring ill do clones off of them its to late to clone these 2 ill try an post pics

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1533444869061575355646.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sorry pics aren't the greatest it was windy and dark when I took them

7. Those are gorgeous! You obviously have a good idea what you are doing, sorry if i cmae across condescending or something. Ive noticed a lot of begginer growers that are oblivious to some common growing knowledge.

Are they bag seeds?

Do you mean to say that all 5 of the seeds you popped produced plants with prodominantly 3 pointed leaves like the ones pictured?

8. Yeah bag seeds all five had the 3 fingers my smaller female has a few single finger leafs

9. The smaller plants are sour D and blue dream

• Like Like x 1
  10. These are actually to prove to my hardcore grower friends that all you need is dirt and water

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Thats awesome man! I haven't haf much success in making high quality bud without a nutrient boost. That being said I havr the utmost confidence in super soil mixes. I havent had much money to invest in all the wonderful ingredients that make a good super soil.

My best successes have been with Soil and Deep Water Culture Mainlined Indica's. I use most of the Advanced nutrients line up when i can afford it. I would have a lot more money and time to work with but being a single parent with no child support isnt easy by any means.

Ive done a fair amount of reading into the advanced nutrients line up and they do seem to substantiate their claims. They sound like silly marketinv tactics and some are but it can be proven that with proper growing technique and conditions, and their lineup(part or all of it) makes some of the best plants ive ever seen.

Much of the high par bud I have purchased in Colorado was labeled to have been grown with Advanced Nutrients. Not to mention they are organic.

Im a farmer, and a Permaculturist. I love doing things from scratch and would make my own perfect living soil but ifs just not feasible at the moment. Maybe by spring.

Im done on the soap box. @Trickfitt I wouod love to see that strain domesticated and commercialized. It would be a real asset to many people. Ive been itching to get some ducksfoot seeds and cross them with Black Domina, but i havent gotten around to it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 15358212832081286061169.jpg 15358213422061488744403.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1