3 finger leaves?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LAMottaaa, Dec 5, 2011.

1. So I bought a clone. Its been six days and it's been growing. But it now started growing 3 finger leaves at the top and up the stem while it use to sprout out 5 finger leaves around the bottom. and the top and original leaves are 5 finger leaves. Any comments are welcomed and appreciated. :) first time growing. First clone. First question. Haha stay baked and have a great night!

2. Bump bump

3. your plant is young. give it a few weeks to grow and mature. the 5 and 7 fingers leafs start to pop up

4. Many plants will continue to throw three leaf clusters as they grow. Don't worry, it's all good.

5. It sounds to me like your clone was taken while its mom was in flower. Its very common to take clones 2 weeks into flower, and reveg them after sex is determined. Dont sweat it.:)

6. have had 3 leaf clones...its fine

7. Alright I was just making sure. I read something about how the leaves go up to 12 then back to one. I was concerned cause I thought my light was causing it since it was vegging under a 250watt incandescent heating bulb. Everything was growing 5 leaves then out of no where it went 4 then 3. But I trust you guys haha I ve been looking thru this forum before I signed up and everyOne seems to know wasssssup !! Haha

8. #8 JDi, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    [quote name='"LAMottaaa"']a incandescent heating bulb.[/quote]

Uh isn't that like one of the very few lights that WON'T grow anything?!

EDIT: lol nevermind I was wrong, just stimulates stem growth.

9. I honestly just had it to keep my clones alive. Today I replaced it with a y splitter and put two 27-Watt Cfls. And a 23-watt in between the pots haha but I was certainly amazed how much my clones grew from the 250watt incandescent heating bulb major stem and leaf growth