3 Females tied down

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by scough, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Just discovered all my plants ar females!!!......had a nute problem a week ago, but they definately look better now!....did some debating, then decided to tie down the top braches, instead of pruning, to promote some inner growth.....was this the right move??? already pruned before....didn't want to loose veg time for recovery time if i pruned.........does it look right? should i tie them lower? should i keep tying others down as they grow, or stop with this???? any advice would greatly help.......gonna wait about a week or two before flowering.......thanks.

2. I think you screwed up attaching the file cause I don't see anything......I'll check back though. You can never go wrong with LSTing IMO.

3. lol i agree, their are no picture(s)

i've never tried lst... but i hear it works just as good as growing natural...

good luck.. :wave:

4. I topped once then tied them down to let more come up and its worked fine for my first frow.

5. sorry bout that..........see if this works.........

Attached Files:

6. Those plants look very nice.....Just tie down branches that will allow light to the lower sites on the plants, for the next 2 weeks, then you should be good to go with the flowering. You'll end up with nice little MJ bushes when you're all done......

7. my plants were smaller than that when i started lst, in 3 weeks it was the size it is in my sig, check it out if u wanna see how good lst is... just keep tying down the branches over and over

8. Nice Scough keep up the good work!!