3 experienced smokers, smoking with a first timer.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GaryG, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Ahaa smoking with first timers is always hilarious because they get so high. But then you get a little pissed wishing you were that high too. Take it easy on him don't make him look like a bitch and if he ends up looking like a bitch then tell him its all good.

2. Ya dude I hate it when people choose every single song. Just put in a cd and chill.

3. i've only been smokin for about 4 months and i remember my first time i got fuckn obliterated off of a vaporizer to the point where i almost ate a moldy ass piece of bread and freaked out.

4. Oh yeah, and definitely don't freak the dude out, I used to fuck with all my friends (girls) and when they were smoking at my place (hotbox) I used to scare the shit out of them.

They were all pissed (goodtimes).

5. All this talk about highness makes me miss my bud. Haven't had any in almost three weeks. All you city slickers are fuckin lucky, all you gotta do (I realize Im generalizing but I'm venting here) is walk down the street if you want some weed. I gotta set up a pick up a week in advance and drive 45 minutes both ways.

But yeah get the that motherfucker higher than santa claus.

6. Guys it truly doesnt Matter. My first time me and two other friends bought a ounce of some fiery ass midgit. I was high for 3 days straight. Just explain how to hit the pipe, blunt, etc. :)

7. I've smoked allot with first time tokers. And the best advice i can give, is let them take it at there own pace. Dont force joints into there hands etc.
    :smoke:

8. well let it be up to him , its more like having somone there to watch then having somone there as company.... and if you enjoy heartless fun you can screw with them

i smoked with a first timer and we told him the cops were comin for him and he started crying lol , yeah its mean but come on you know its funny ;)

9. once he clears the bong, punch him in the stomach

just playin, calm down all u over sensitive peeps

10. i'm confused..

you are looking to smoke with 3 experienced smokers?

11. Dude, I didn't even make a dent in a ten-sac the first time I smoked and I was high as fuck the whole night. He just needs to know how to inhale.

So he has to pop the weed cherry? :laughing:

Just let him smoke at his own pace. Make sure he's in a chill and safe environment. And have fun! :bongin: :smoke:

12. hahah in a sense yes

13. Lol your new buddy is gonna get hiiiiighhhhhh

14. Just no.... theres no membrane around the area this isnt like losing ur virginity for girls and breaking your hymen wtfff idk where you heard that but im pretty darnzorz sure that nots how it works the reason people dont get high on the first time is because of a few reasons liek they dont inhale or they think there high from an ititial headspin from inhaling smoke and they stop cuz they think there already high but noooooooooooo man no membrane im liek so sure lolol or maybe there is im pretty ston3d rite now hahahahaha :smoke:

15. no dude even better turn the t.v all the down be fore he gets their and have it off then let him get high and turn on :cool:

16. nah dude there is haha i've had newbies come to me and i make them smoke right (you can tell if people have inhaled it or not just b looking at it) and some cats just don't get high their first couple times.

17. Tell him not to feel obligated to smoke as much as you and your friends and to just stop when he feels like it.

18. hey guys! it went great. and to everyone who said "oh, you only smoked a ten sac?" nah. we got a quarter between all four of us, i just told him to throw in 5 just to be nice. So, we started off with the normal thing, a blunt, that went good, he got some good hits in. then we broke out bertha, my buddys bong. it rips like a fat chicks pants to say the least. we loaded up a small bowl for him, he struggled at first, he had to take his mouth away when we first lit it, but he cleared it. he just sat there for a few seconds with that OH SHIT look on his face then he smiled and said, "hit me again" but i loaded a bowl for myself. after some bong hits for each of us, he said that he felt like he was floating, i said "that's what supposed to happen". we still had about half a blunt left and i think it was just starting to actually hit him right about now. he started talking about how his eyes were all heavy and that he felt reallllyyyy happy. we all just smiled, it was a good feeling that we gave Nick the true experience of smoking. We turned on some Wiz Khalifa and he was just like "WTTTTFFFF, i can sort of "feel the music". So after a good jam session, we peeled out my house and went down to McDonalds. We dominated a 50 piece and some milk shakes. We got back to my house and took some more bong hits, Nick said he was good as of now, but said leave the stuff out in case he changed his mind. So after a quick sesh he decided to take a hit. Long story short. It was a great night. and guys, i appreciate all the advice.