Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 different types of no name fire

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheLowEyeLife, Dec 20, 2009.

1. So...i've been absent for a little while. Went on a lil vacation to saturn for about a month but i'm bacc temporarily to show y'all wat i've been blazin every day:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. #2 TheLowEyeLife, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009
    First pic was $40 a 1/8 tastes fruity and floral at the same time...nice and cripsy, real good 'mellow out' type of weed. B-

Second pic was $90 a half, doesn't look too appealing looked like beasters to me but boy was it some good! 6 bowls put me in la la land, tastes very sweet. B

Third pic was $150 a half and really dank imo, trichs EVERYWHERE...pics don't do this bud justice, amber and bright orange hairs all over...pretty dense and smells very fruity and candy like but still has that evergreen piney kinda scent. Feels pretty dry and crispy on the outside but when u break it open it's real sticcy. Great for the munchies and headaches. B+/A-

this is all just imo by the way

3. if y'all dont like my buds then go smoke schwag dipped in embalming fluid

4. Lol, yooo, it's been four hours since your original post, no need for such deathwishes. Maybe YOU don't like your weed, it clearly isn't chilling you out as much as it should be! :p

For real though, those nugs look good -- I like the last one, but there's just so much fire on these boards that not-very-detailed pictures of decent nug just aren't going to make people drool. Try cracking one open and taking a macro or something.