3 days to go

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thepeoplesband, Feb 6, 2012.

1. So I've been in Whistler for the last week and a half with the family, and for the first time in like 3 years i haven't had the sweet herb by my side. Anyway I've only got 3 more nights to go before i get back to New Zealand in which I can finally get some pure bud intake. I gotta say it's been incredibly hard to abstain from pot this long, even thought about asking randoms if they new where to score but just decided to go the whole nine yards.

Anyone else had a 2 week break from chronic :D weed usage? If so how much did it improve the high? I cant wait to get back to blazing, these last few days seem to last forever.

2. I usually smoke about 1 a month. (Sometimes it gets to the point of once every two months.) Mostly because I don't have the money to do so, or I can't find anyone selling. It also keeps tolerance pretty low.

3. wow dude you gotta make your next session extra special caus ur gunna be extra baked! ENJOI :D<3

4. man i was going to head to whistler today for some boarding.
    to bad i didnt. woulda been sweet blazin with another gc member on the mountain!

5. Only 1 Night to go. So freakin excited. Gonna get Hiiiiii:smoke:

6. if i were you id take only a few rips from a bong or something , i went 10 days without burning and got high almost like my first time ive been smoking for like 3 years but pre advanced in a smoking sense lol, OR i would just eat like 1 firecracker or edible just so you get a straight medical high and can really feel the great effects from it

7. someones about to get bakkeddddd
    i smoke every other day, and every other time is always the best time!

8. New Zealand? Hows the bud there? Was raised in Christchurch wayyy back and I can't remember anything except those dope ass birds called kiwi

9. If you do decide to smoke it will be really easy for you to get bud there, but I'd say don't smoke, it will make it more special when you get back.

10. It can be tough getting to sleep without smoking if you're a daily smoker

11. Man if its your first time in years going for a break it will be hard haha.

That said, I've only had like 3/4 breaks, and those were for holidays as well.

Two weeks without blazing will make your high so much better man, seriously.

Also hows Whistler? Been skiing there a few times, sweet place

12. We get some pretty savage buds but you really need to know where to find it. The problem is mainly the price tho. standard price is $25 for 1 gram and you can pay upto $450 for an O.

13. Tell me about it. That for me is one of the worst parts about it. Before this holiday I was probably having between 10 to 15 sesh's a day, taking a break from that really screws up ya sleeping pattern.

14. Ah cool i go up to whistler regularly. I'm in tswassawen if you know B.C. well.

15. Chinese guy looks for bj in whistler

Herro peter chaoooo

16. It's easy to go without weed man, it's all about willpower.

I'm a month or so dry now, my next smoke is gonna be sweet when it comes :smoke: