3 days till harvest....PICS!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by ParanoiaKills, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Herro everyone :-D just here to share my harvest with everyone!!

This is my second successful grow, my first LST grow, and I'm pretty satisfied with the results. I've already been flushing for two days, will flush for 2-3 more, and will put in 36 hours of darkness on Tuesday probably.

Just a simple bagseed grow, but smells pretty dank! It's a random seed I found on my carpet, so it could be anything!

Comments are always welcome, and I'll load up some more pics if I get some good traffic in here. Drying out my first sample bud now!

Attached Files:

2. lovely top stuff you the man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Great job dude. Don't forget the dry weight/smoke report!

4. damn that's dank

5. Beautiful job my friend. Great buds you have there. Let us know how they smoke & how they come along.

6. Looking lovely man!

7. looks good man, keep us updated.

8. looks like they could do with a bit more than 3 days

9. Agree, but that also depends on what high your looking for

10. Damn man. Good job.

11. I was thinkin a week easy, even for less of a CBD high

12. Lovely, keep us updated with more photos!

13. Ok, so after reading a few replies, I decided to wake up extra early, before the light comes on, and take some regular light pics. There are more white hairs than I thought, so yes I'm gonna let it go for another 7 days, at least. Only flushed for two days, not a big deal

Enjoy and comment away!

Attached Files:

14. Do you own a 30X or 60X microscope? What colour are the trichomes? That's your best way to tell. You can grab them off eBay for $10, the LED models.

Lookin' good. You are wise to give it a while longer. If you have not been flushing, now might be a good time to start. :)

15. Sweet, ima grab one off ebay right now. :hello:

16. Found in your carpet ? Vacuum much.. Looks nice bro, dont forget to update us were like junkies for this stuff.

17. Yes, I do have a 30x, but oddly most my trichs are still clear, about 40% are milky. But I have hairs starting to recede into my calyxes already, so I'm a tad confused.

But wow after two days of that flushing I've had an explosion of new growth since.

And that's what makes this seed so special, I do vacuum frequently and this seed has somehow survived!

And I'm also a crack head when it comes to this stuff :D I'll be posting pics tomorrow

18. Looks chronic as fuck

19. #19 GaiaGuy, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
    Judging the ripeness of your bud based on hairs (pistils) alone is not very accurate. Some strains have pistils that stay around a lot longer than others and don't really change colour all that much even when the plant is ready to harvest.

The reason some of the pistils might be receding into their calyxes already is simply because they have not been pollinated and are thus dying off. Some strains do that moreso than others. It is important to understand the basics of your particular strain. Have you been examining other peoples grow journals to see the development of other specimines of this strain? It might help you get a better handle for what 'normal' is.

40% milky isn't a surprise based on those OP pictures.

Give it another 1-2 weeks, checking the trichomes carefully every few days. You will see a marked improvement.

At that point it will just be up to you when you want to harvest, and what % of milky:amber you like.

20. [quote name='"GaiaGuy"']

Judging the ripeness of your bud based on hairs (pistils) alone is not very accurate. Some strains have pistils that stay around a lot longer than others and don't really change colour all that much even when the plant is ready to harvest.

The reason some of the pistils might be receding into their calyxes already is simply because they have not been pollinated and are thus dying off. Some strains do that moreso than others. It is important to understand the basics of your particular strain. Have you been examining other peoples grow journals to see the development of other specimines of this strain? It might help you get a better handle for what 'normal' is.

40% milky isn't a surprise based on those OP pictures.

Give it another 1-2 weeks, checking the trichomes carefully every few days. You will see a marked improvement.

At that point it will just be up to you when you want to harvest, and what % of milky:amber you like.[/quote]

Judging solely by trichome color is inaccurate as well, because some strains do not ever turn amber. Look for ur trichs to begin to degrade, that is instead of standing straight out look for about half of them to be leaning and twisting.