3 Days since start of 12/12

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by JMedi, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Whats up yall here is my grow so far!

Set-up- DWC/Aeroponic
    Space- 6x6x6
    PH5.8
    Nuets-GH flora nova 1 part bloom
    Space Temp- 76-78F (lights on) 73-75F(lights out)
    Res temp- 64-68 F
    Light- Used a 600 watt MH for Veg and now im using a 600watt HPS for flower
    I vegged my Blueberry and SLH clones for 16 days and flipped them to 12/12 at 11 inches due to height issue.
    Just put in a 5000 BTU portable a/c for heat issue when needed (thinking ahead for summer heat), so here are my girls hope you like! hope to get feed back and thankyou in advance for any future input![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Pics look good.. Video is private

3. I also have a journal if you want to check it out its on my sig its the second link

4. Great healthy looking plant! I cant tell you how similar are setups, nutes, plants and grow area seem! I am up here in the evergreen state, hope it all goes well and keep us posted on the flowering!

5. Do you got a journal or anything I would like to see your set up im in the rainy state ha ha but ill definitely keep y'all posted!

6. I do! Just not digitized yet. I will upload the pics and get it together. I am so afraid I have root rot, this morning I woke up a my leaf tips were faced downwards. I really hope this isn't the case with all the precautions I have taken. Floraclean and Reverse Osmosis tonight. Wish me the best and I will post soon and let you know when I do!