3 days and nothing has happened

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zxDaGrower420, Nov 24, 2015.

1. So its my first time growing, I've planted my germinated seeds about 3 days ago. They are on light and watered when dry. Nothing has happened. Is this suppose to happen?

2. Just wait. You shouldnt need to water anything yet. Place seeds in *moist soil* and leave them alone until the soil drys out. By then your seedling will have spent a few days above ground. At that point you can give it some water, like a shot glass full. If you have watered them a 2nd time already your not helping things.
    Best of luck man.

3. It's takes quite a while man. The seeds gotta shoot it's taproot down far enough where it can get the leveredge to push its cotyledons, little jump start leaves, out of the soil.

Be careful to not over water thinking it'll speed things up. You really only need a spray bottle and just getting the top few inches moist. Aside from that practice the LIFTA method. :p

Patience is key, good luck man!

4. Gardening = Patience...

J

5. Once you plant them and water them in, DO NOTHING ELSE until they come up and grow a little and have a chance to USE UP the water in the container. Depending on how large a container you planted them in, this will take some time. The plants are tiny at this stage and don't use much of anything so if you've got them in decent grow soil, you'll not have to add anything and you won't get any nutritional deficiencies until way on down the road. Just plain pH'd water (6.3 to 6.7 is correct range for soil grows) is what you give them when it IS time to water. You have to maintain defined wet/dry cycles with this plant. Otherwise, you'll end up with root rot or fungus gnats or some other fun thing you have to fix. Read in the new grower threads (Absolute Beginners) to pick up the basics you will need to grow a healthy plant from seed to harvest. There is quite a bit to the whole process and it's a lot easier to learn it before than trying to figure it out on the fly as you go. Good luck! TWW

6. Get out a bit and stop staring at them

7. Seed Germination Rules.

1.HARDEST THING TO DO IS NOT FUCK WITH THEM.
    2.MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO IS NOT FUCK WITH THEM.
    3.See 2
    4.See 3