Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 Day T-Break Enough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddytheguy, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Ive been blazing regularily (daily) for like a year, and decided to settle it down, to prepare for ski season so i can get blasted and have the best time of my life, but thats a bit off topic.

Is 3 days off enough to get ripped?

Some buddies are having a gathering and I wouldn't mind attending, and blazing a little bit, but I'd rather not go if I'm not really gonna get as high as them.

2. When your a multi-daily user 3 days is enough for a handfull of fresh highs. Your first toke after break just might surprise you, it did for me.

3. everyday helps and considering u do it everyday for a year u betcha

4. Ditto.

5. Nahh three days aint shit man. Not enough time for your tolerance to drop. Ever hear of the 3 day hump? The first 3 days of quitting weed suck, then after the three days you start to loose the urge or habit to get high.

If your on a real t-break, I would wait atleast 2 weeks.

6. Its not necessarily a tolerance break cause i still get high, its never been multi- daily, just once a day, but everyday.
    And I dont know if that 3 day hump applies to me, it was suprisingly easy for me to stop. no hunger problems, no problems falling asleep, no urge to blaze at all, havent even thought about weed in the 3 days i havent had it.

7. I smoke mainly at night a few hours before bed everyday. But I will smoke one time during the morning or afternoon maybe 3 times out of the week. I went through the 3 day hump bullshit, and then 2 days later I got some weed. (wasnt on a tbreak). Anyway, when I smoked the weed after the 5 days of none, I did feel as If I were higher or got high faster or it lasted longer something of the sort. But, it was something like a placebo effect. Because your body kind of "forgets" what its like to be high after a while. And when you eventually do get high it hits you differently. But Id say 3 days would reduce your tolerence too much, or for long.