Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 day old blunt?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SpaceMonkeyOG, Jun 16, 2012.

1. So i was smoking a blunt 3 days ago and i didn't finish the whole thing, it is like half or even a lil smaller then half

can i take out the little amount of weed that is left inside and use it for a new blunt with more fresh weed ofcourse?

2. is this for real?

3. Yes, but I would probly smoke that half while rolling one.

4. tastes like asshole

5. Yeah of course you can. It will probably just be stale. Your best bet would be to unroll it and put it in a bong/other instrument.

6. You sure can, but I can't say how its going to taste.

7. That will get you high as fuck, resin bud is potent. Here's what you do for super super highness take the resin bud from the blunt and put it in you kief compartment or some sort of small container with kief in it. Shut it and then shake it for a few seconds, the. Open it and allot of kief will be stuck to the sticky resin from the blunt. Then smoke that he sure to not torch it or you'll lose allot of kief thc, and you will be very high very fast.

8. just smoke it, dude!

9. yeeee, mah frend found his bong aftur like 2 months n it still had buddah in it, wuz goood

10. Yeah just smoke it while rolling a new one.

11. Bro you just went full retard. You never go full retard.

12. of course you can. dude i smoked week old weed that was laying outside in a joint. The joint was all dried up along with the weed.

13. if you have half of it just smoke that half. its not really worth getting your fingers all sticky to make a new blunt... that tastes like shit.