3 Coty and 3 Leaf Seedling

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rajakutai, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Germinated a few seeds the other day. Surprised to see a seedling with 3 cotyledons. Never seen this before.

Anyone have similar experiences?

They should turn out normal, right?

Attached Files:

2. I have one gowing right now. It grows slower than the regular plant. But it seems that it is the one with the most smell. If you touch the buds, your hand gets sticky and smelly. So I would suggest vegging it atleast 2-4 weeks longer than regular plants. Same with flower, it needs to given a few extra weeks than regualr plants. Thats how mine turned out any ways. Also, I think trifolate produces more terpens than the regular plant.

Good luck,

• Like Like x 1
  3. Agree with the longer vegging! The trait "vanishes" once the leaves start alternating (1 leaf, then some stem, then another leaf on the opposite side). I have heard that in some strains they tend to be male, so keep an eye on it for 'nanners!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ^ Not always. Earlier in the year I had 3 OG Kush plants growing. One of them had a triploid mutation throughout the whole cycle. No male flowers at all, 100% female.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. ^ Which is why I said "in some strains"!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Posted one just like it last night. Mine is royal purple,what's yours 20190419_152308.jpg

Sent from my LG-H830 using Grasscity Forum mobile app