3 broken pieces this week

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by kamacosby, Feb 19, 2013.

1. My friends broke all of my pipes in the same week :(

Attached Files:

2. Time for new friends

Mature friends

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden

3. I mean everyone of them was a complete accident. Still shitty though

4. Honestly the people involved should at least throw in and get you one. If I broke someone's pipe I would replace it with a nicer one. But that's me. I would feel horrible.

5. They can be repaired find a local glass blower and he will set you up.

6. Ya my friend who broke the bubbler is buying me a new nicer one. The bowl is fixable I'm not too mad

7. That's a friend. We all k ow mistakes happen, it's when people don't take responsibility that sucks

8. Word.

as long as they replace it somehow. if not you take their piece and bang their girl. they'll learn :wave:

9. I broke my bong yesterday, u think ur friend will buy me a new one?

10. Ya sure dude

11. step 1: new pipes
    step 2: new friends

12. His friend is replacing it, anytime a guy can man up and take responsibility's for there actions is a friend worth keeping around. When he gets you your new piece be sure to smoke him out!

13. Ouch... i kinda know how you feel. I've had this spoon for a few years, it went through some tough times with me, and it died this week... Dropped it and I guess it hit my table just the right way. It was thick glass.

Then last night I went to pick up my bong... The top half literally broke free from the bottom. It had a crack for a while but I didn't realize how much it had spread.

So, my condolences to you and your pieces :( hope you get some nice new ones!

14. cal your lhs and ask if they knwo of an glassblowers in your area that will fix it for you

15. Do your friends by any chance look like this?

Attached Files:

16. Was your friend atleast high as hell when he broke your piece ¿

17. Damn that sucks I feel for you. Everyone in here is acting like I have shitty friends who purposely broke them. Mistakes happen

18. I feel your pain, broke my favorite spoon last thursday after falling down a flight of iced and snowy stairs... glad your friends are accountable enough to get a new one for you!

19. ^lol

that sucks man, was that all of your pieces?

20. You're having a bad time if you have one broken piece in a week man, ill smoke for you