3 bags for the price of 2...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BadlyDrawnBud, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Well today I went to meet my main connect to get some decent bud, and he sometimes sent his wife out to meet me (she's retarded) and she came today.

Anyway I pay the girl £50 for a quart expecting 2 bags with 3.5 each, but she gave me 3 bags for the price without realisin n I didn't even realise because we were on a busy road the bags went straight to the pocket.

So I realise when I'm back home which is a couple of miles away from my dealers that I got 3 bags... I was like woooo 3 bags but then I thought he's my main dealer, has the best bud and is a decent guy, and his wifes gunna tell him I had her off... So I rang the dealer to let him know what happened and he is banned from driving now, and I don't have a car so it's a bit tricky meetin each other.

Anyway he's coming to meet me now tomorrow and I'm gunna pay him some more money for the extra bud instead of givin him the bag back... I mean I could have easily had the free weed and gone to a new dealer (theres quite afew ones about) and I'm not particularly mates with the guy he's just a nice fella'.

So do you guys think I did the right thing, or was I a chump for not takin the free weed n keeping quiet haha.

2. Karma will come back to you, right choice.

3. LOL, if his wife is retarded how would she realize anything? Shoulda just kept it and not said anything IMO. I respect you for bein the good guy though. :hello:GJ.

4. Wow wtf

usally you get 3 for 50 here

5. Haha man I had a small burst of karma about 20 mins after when I was at a shop with the cash point outside, I heard it beeping and with NOBODY around there was money left in the cash part. I waited a couple of mins by the machine but noone came so I just took the money which was only £10 but still, and even better the person who lost the tenner hasn't lost out because the machine said 'Cash transaction failed, Please contact local bank'- so they lost out nothing afaik.

6. My guy does sweet ass dank bud, and it's always weighed at 3.5 where as other dealers do 3grams and some in the area do as low as 2 grams for 20 :mad: That's why I pay 25 haha

7. wow around here we get around 1.8 for 20 squid

8. 20 squids seems a bit steep for an eigth...seafood is expensive

9. you did the right thing.

my old room mate used to deal and he was also a raging alcoholic. he would get up to get a beer and forget and dropped bags on the ground. he would pick them up but there was always one or two that would fall behind a chair and one of the other room mates would find it the next day while cleaning. i always found them and returned them to him with a smart ass remark.

i couldve taken them and smoked them all to myself but i always gave it back and he would usually wake me up before work started and would smoke me down. he was a good guy and i didnt want him to lose out because he was a drunk ass.

10. good shit bro. it's harder to find an honest dealer than you think. unless he's a complete fucktard, he'll respect that and look after you for it in the long run. dealers appreciate a good customer as much as a customer appreciates a good dealer

11. if youre good to your dealer youre dealer will be good to you. i'm all about respecting everyone.

12. He better not charge full price or hook you up or blaze you out or something. I don't know what I would have done. On one hand, if he wasn't a close friend, I wouldnt feel too bad. But then again, doing something like this will let him know your a good person and he will be more prone to forming a friendly relationship with you. Always good to be friends with your dealer.

I think you made the right move, I would be extremely surprised if he doesn't toss you a free bud or some bong rips. We've all had this happen to us in some way or another, good to see there are some decent people left in this world!

13. You did the right thing. +rep

14. Yeah the same thing happened to a friend of mine a couple months ago. The dealers girlfriend came out and sold him way too much and as soon as they left he was callin non-stop.