3 Athletic college classes too much?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Snuggles, Aug 12, 2012.

1. For my Fall 2012 semester I have signed up for weight lifting training, fitness swimming, and track. Classes about an hour and a half each. On top of that I will be walking to school which is a 40 minute walk.

It will be weights and running tuesday and thursday. Swimming will be mondays and wednesdays.

Is this too much strain for me? Is it possible? I really want to push my body to the limits! I want to see how much I can punish my body. I'm 24 years old, in shape, and in my prime. I want to take advantage of my body while I can. I know I will regret it when Im 50 and I cant do these things anymore!

Also am I wrong for wanting to abuse my body to the limits just because I can?

2. Your fiiiine. Just don't push your self too hard too fast. You'll probably feel sore a little bit at first but that's ok. Sounds like a great schedule to me:hello: Have fun!

What are you going for phys ed?

3. Why are you taking those classes? That's stupid... You're paying money for classes why not just get a gym membership and pay for classes that will actually help you.

4. No, I have classes towards my criminal law major but it's only 3 of them. So I will have 3 gen ed classes and 3 PE classes I dont need. I just want them for my individual self and see if I can triumph this physical goal on a personal level and become more fit :)

5. I though about that...but getting 3 A's for PE classes helps incredibly with your GPA. And why not pay for your own health and goals?

6. Water, protein, and a multi vitamin. Start eating well and the smallest amount of fast food that you can if all. You'll get jacked, cut, and be healthier in general :)

7. I thought u go to college to learn not hit the weights. Trying to pick up on the freshmen pussy. Not happening college gym. We have a sick ass gym on my campus ( Chico state) and that is where u will find the bitches. I can run on a treadmill for hrs in there.

8. I'm not sure I understand your advice? You say I wont get chicks but in the gym I can? But you said not in the gym? *head explodes* And I have 3 other gen ed classes. Math, History, and Music. So I will still be learning and not wasting my time.

And nice! I'm trying my best to get into Chico state for the 2013 fall year! Is it really all party party over there?

9. [quote name='"Snuggles"']

I'm not sure I understand your advice? You say I wont get chicks but in the gym I can? But you said not in the gym? *head explodes* And I have 3 other gen ed classes. Math, History, and Music. So I will still be learning and not wasting my time.

And nice! I'm trying my best to get into Chico state for the 2013 fall year! Is it really all party party over there?[/quote]

Yea not gym classes. They use a small different gym. At Chico it's called the Rec center. 3 level gym huge indoor rock climbing wall and a sweet pool. There are so many bitches it will make your head explode.
    It's still a part school but no where near what it use to be back in the day.

10. Is it that easy to pull a chick though?

11. you can do it, nutrition and sleep and you'll be fine. I played intercollegiate soccer, everyday 6AM workouts practice in the afternoon. everyday no days off rigorous, I was fine.... make sure you eat right and sleep right... keep your classes in check you'll be fine.

12. What kind of foods should I eat on college budget? V8? lol
    What did you eat?

13. DAmn! You better get in shape!lol.

Are you taking any other classes?

14. I was lucky to be living with my parents and family still. Access to fish, chicken, pastas, beef, eggs, peanut butter, milk, etc. all the essentials no junk. Obviously protein powder always helped with soreness and muscle fatigue... I would normally have eggs with toast for breakfast... lunch I'd have to eat out at school or nearby some sort of chicken sandwich high protein, I'd supplement after sessions with protein shakes. Dinner would be whatever my parents made which would vary but usually be like chicken + rice. Pasta + meatballs, fish grilled.

15. Dude I'm an athlete and that shit looks crazy....3 athletic classes man? And they're all difficult(if you're serious) You're gonna be sore as fuck man...then again...I had track practice/weights and took a swimming class so then again perhaps you can do it.