Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 and a half hours for tea to kick in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jezmun, Jun 6, 2015.

1. the other day i made tea with a grams worth of bud and took a few gulps every hour, but after drinking about 4/5 of it and not feeling anything for over an hour, i decided i must have made it wrong and it was either not going to work or any effects were weak, so i finished the drink off. looking back now i think i was actually high at this point but didn't realize it. over three hours later i ate some icecream, which really dried my mouth out, and seemed to trigger the most intense freak out ive ever felt. my question was is it possible for tea or edibles to take as long as three hours to take effect?

It is possible. Everyones digestive system is different, thus edibles will hit people at different times and different strengths. As well, that ice-cream you ate probably helped push through and activate that thc you previously consumed. :smoking: