Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$3.65 left, any neat stoner stuff?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjkjogoug, Dec 27, 2012.

1. I have $3.65 left on a visa gift card that I got for xmas. Is there any cheap little cool nick nacks that you saw that I should buy? I have nothing else to spend this on haha.

2. get some papers.

3. Good thought but I bought 4 packages yesterday. Maybe I'll buy a couple blunt wraps depending on how much they cost online.

4. Papers or rillos

5. Get the new raw lighters theyre dope and have a joint poke built in but i lost mine already ):

6. roach clips

7. Does that even cover S&H? I like to buy shit in person unless I absolutely can't find it around me so I dunno if it's a lot usually.

8. a big mac from mcdonalds wit some fries :) yum

9. two words, rolling machine

10. you can never have enough papes.. never..

11. Where can i find this lighter?

12. You can if you barely smoke papes. Even with friends I use a bowl. I'm mostly a lone toker though.

13. Clipper Raw Lighter

Not sure about the site but that's what it looks like.