Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3.5 Grams of White Widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AlkaSeltzer, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Just picked this up a little while ago, I will post some better macros once the batteries charge for my camera. It kept shutting off while taking these, so they are a little blurry. The eighth was only $25 dollars which surprised me. Going out to smoke now, ill report back later

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. If I could get an eighth of that bud around here for $25 bucks I'd shit bricks.

3. Nice bud and hook . Only question I have is it really white widow ?

4. I bet you had to suck a dealers dick for that type of price O_O. I am only kidding people lol

5. Looks good no matter what it is.:cool:

6. Smells like widow I have had in the past

7. I was going to ask the same. Looks much to dark to me.

Either way, if it smokes well, that's really all that matters.

8. Here are a few pics after a quick charge. A little less blurry

Attached Files:

9. Hey man I have that exact scale. Lol.

Be careful with it, mine became unusable after a month. Luckly I got it free when I bought a bong on 420. Great looking bud too.

10. Looks more like og kush than WW, but it doesn't matter it looks good! Nice pick up!

11. I've had this scale for 2.5 years and haven't had any problems. I have dropped it a few times as well. Calibration is still fine from the day it was bought.

12. wut? Not all phenotypes/growing conditions of WW are the same lol.

13. You also bought a giant stem. Never buy your bud in huge nugs, you buy huge stems when you do that. That stem has to be 1g+

14. looks like chron buuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttt not white widow sry

15. Bit leafy, names don't matter, good smoke is good.

16. Nice... love White Widow; looks like a nice pick up and good deal. Lol at the person who thinks the stem weighs over a gram... you're stupid. I am assuming this guy is buying dry weed haha; that stem does not weigh a gram bud.... not even close.

17. It does if you know what your getting

18. mk. lets see.
    if that stem is 1g
    If he wouldve got 3 buds that equal 3.5g
    he would have gotten 3 .3333 stems right?
    Makes no difference.
    Id actually be happier knowing I didnt buy a couple popcorn nugs.