Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3.5 Grams of shake, what do?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by a skinny boy, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Title. I know you prob can't do much with that amount of shake, I just want something that will get me and my brother buzzing. Suggestions?

2. Firecrackers

3. Is that really the most effective method?

Nah smoking or vaping is. Is it just shake from leaves? Or shake from the bottom of a regular bag of nugs or what?

5. #5 Biltwellnigga, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    Fire crackers or canna caps.

If you want to make it the most potent, just make some edible oil out of it. Cap it or just eat some it as is I guess.

6. Shake from nugs, has some really tiny nugs in it too...

7. I'll probably do the edible oil .... and dat profile pic...

8. #8 lazytoker, Oct 15, 2013

Oh just smoke that how you normally smoke man. you could do edibles too, but you need to use a lot more. I would just smoke it.
    It's just going to be slightly less potent than the straight nugs nugs. But you probably won't even notice a difference.

9. No but for 3.5g that's what I would do. I don't bother doing recipes besides firecrackers for under 7gs. Me personally I would make 2 firecrackers with 1g each then you have 1.5 to smoke

10. I would probably smoke it and try to conserve it with small cornered hits 

11. Roll a fat ass blunt or two smaller ones then split the rest into firecrackers.

12. Blunts

For my birthday buy me a politician

13. #13 Greenunit, Oct 15, 2013
    I'd just smoke it.

EDIT:

14. Id make some hash and do some dabs of you got a rig, if not just roll it all in a stogie and get ripped.

15. Your name says it all!!

16. #16 Deleted member 639984, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2021
    -

17. I rather just smoke it....shake from the nugs is basically still the same. 3.5 grams of shake of good weed will get you and your brother stoned multiple times. You could still make edibles though....that's always a good time xD

18. You could make some microwave canna butter. That's what I did. It works and it makes a nice quick potent 1/2-1cup of butter :3

poetry can change the world

19. Firecrackers! 3-5 days sit out method! You won't regret it! even though you've probably done away with that do it next time