Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3/4 ounce blunt in one night

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the hellion, Dec 17, 2007.

1. well, my buddy got 20,000 from a student loan he just had to throw away and he decided to buy an ounce and roll it all into one blunt. mind you this isnt regs or any shwag, this was that FIRE bubonic shit i dont even know, it was just rediculous stuff. and these are the images of that one faithful night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it was a great fucking night...we even invited the gentlemen that gave it to us over to join in and they had a good time..id say 7 or 8 people on it..most people quit before we were even half finished...me and 2 other guys chiefed it til we couldnt breath anymore...about 1/4 left over in the clip for the next day:smoking::hippie:

2. Is it a Superblunt package or warps mixed together? Looks good but I only smoke Superblunts on New Years with about 4 people and no quitting or fear of pummeling :smoke:

3. its a superblunt but it was so much that it wouldnt stay closed so we had extra dutches that we just took the leaf and wrapped it around to hold it

4. yeah word. i have done this before with 12 dutches, no superblunt. 3/4 O grapefruit haze, it was ridiculous. good shit man!

5. crazy blunt man. i bet your tolerance shot went thru the roof.

6. damn dude nice nice nice shit i wish that was me and what a way to put school money to good use

7. youve given me insparation for new years, thank you good sir, thank you!

8. Holy Shit Look At That Pic Of That Guy Chiefin It That's A Huge Fucking Blunt!!!!

9. The word bubonic doesn't even make sense in the context you used it in... COME ON.

10. that shit looks bubonic!

11. Dayuuum! Rep fa sho. :eek:

12. ...I've got that sticky icky, bubonic chronic tonic.

13. Sick, you shoulda made the others cash the last quarter... Can't roll an ounce blunt a leave a huge ass roach, ruins the mood.

Sick blunt though, did you roll it? is that a cyclone you just unrolled?

14. Welcome to a daily routine of mine...

15. that roach must have been ridiculously resined.

16. + rep man ive done this a couple times last new years my birthday with an ounce of grape juicyfriut good birthday present lol

17. oh my..i need to show my boyfriend this..he would freak.

awesome blunt.:cool:

18. thanky..and yes my tolerence did shoot through the roof...havent gotten high since...but i just decided to stop smoking and find substitutes for the next few days til i go back to NY