Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3-4 day t-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by four.one.two, Nov 14, 2009.

1. I've been smoking a few bowls a day for months now and my tolerance is building up. I don't want to stop smoking for a long period of time but stopping for a few days would be cool. Is it worth it to take a short (3 or 4 day) t-break? Or would it do nothing? Anyone have have experience with this?

2. I took a 6 day break after about 9 months of daily smoking and it did nothing at all, not a damn thing. I was bumed.

3. Yea if you've been doing it for a long time you need like 2 weeks or more.

I've been smoking everyday now since mid-september and i havent really noticed my tolerance go up drastically,but i only smoke maybe .4g a day at night.

If i took 4 days off im sure it will do something.

4. I recently took a 4 day break from smoking every day for about 3 years. Now everytime I smoke it feels like it did after just about a year of smoking. So its worth it, especially if you've been smoking a while. I think you will see a difference, maybe a week would help a lot

5. I've been smoking multiple times every day for the past two weeks. I know it isn't long, but I was out of the game for a while. Anyways, I plan on taking a week long break when I go to visit some family over Thanksgiving Break. At least go for a week long break.

6. you prob wont see much a difference... but youll have more money in your wallet.. and thats a big difference. the only tbreaks that work for me. 2 weeks or more.

7. For the past few months I've been averaging about a bowl a day. Took a 3-day break a few weeks ago and the first smoke session afterward felt pretty refreshed. Now I'm on day 3 of at least a week-long break. We'll see how it goes!

8. Lol i just took a 3-4 day T-Break and i got so baked last night off a blunt. Me and my cousin rolled up a blunt of some reggies, 1.5-2gs i'd say. So i'd say it'll work, all depends on what you smoke and how much your used to smoking everyday.

9. i hate to tell you but a heavy smoker can take 45 days for all of the thc to exit your system. but i know that a 3-4 day t break will do alot for me

10. ive been baked every day for past 7 days, i need to wait 4 days till i can gwt more bud so im gonan take a 4 day tbreak

11. It's not substantial obviously, but you will notice a slight difference.

But think of all that weed you could have been smoking in those 3 - 4 days.

12. You won't feel much different besides that gratifying feeling of smoking and honestly I enjoy takin' 1-2 day breaks because I get kinda hyped up about smoking again aha. I did the exact same thing after smoking a pretty good amount everyday for about 2-3 months.