3-4 day old urine in at home drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by apfox, May 19, 2019.

1. I got clean urine from a friend and was expecting to take the test sooner, but I think I will be taking it today. If I heat it up to the right temperature, will it pass an at home drug test? Should I dilute it with water a little bit?

2. how have you been storing this urine?
    I did some looking and it generally says to not use urine after 48 hours even if kept in the fridge, and ideally not more than 24, especially if kept at room temp.
    I strongly urge you to get a new, fresh sample.

also, you should not dilute the urine at all unless you think somehow it would help in the case of urine being a bit old, which I honestly am not sure about! but it's easy to over dilute and in some cases that throws an immediate test failure.

3. I got the urine Wednesday, froze the urine until Friday and let it thaw. I had to store it at room temperature until today because I thought my test would be Friday and I didn't have a place to freeze it again without someone seeing. I know it's an issue in the lab, but I can't find anything online about at home tests. I think the test is a 12-13 panel Discover Plus.

4. if it's just an at-home test, you're much better off.
    a lot less likely to be thrown off by stale piss. actual labs test levels of all sorts of chemicals in the urine besides the drug metabolites that show up as positives on your at-homes. dilution is also less of an issue on dip stick tests. although dilutes still show up on the more extensive store-bought tests.

but, again, I urge you to get fresh pee. don't you have SOMEone else with clean pee to give you a fresh batch? if not, then use what you have and please please come update your thread!

5. I'm with Dankmaster try and get a fresh sample, especially if you are doing this to try and get a job and you want to see if you can pass an actual urine test.

6. It's not for a job, I only need the at home test to show up positive and there won't be any further testing beyond what the home test has built in.

7. If you're with people who test you for smoking, try and move out bro.

8. Not sure about that . But I have bought synthetic piss . And it had long shelf life . Heated it with defroster in car . Put a hand warmer on it . Then hid in pants . Emptied pockets for them . Went in dump it in vial . Passed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Going to use synthetic next time. What brand did you use?

10. Truthfully I can’t remember it was 8 years ago . Got from local head shop

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I stick to using synthetic urine for a piss test, never failed (QuickFix is my recommendation)

12. #12 jasejames, Oct 21, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    Hello. What prevented a friend from taking a urine test himself? Why are you doing it? Weird, okay. I don't think that kind of urine would show a good result. I think you need to confess everything to your friend and ask for a urine test again or let him make it himself. Well, funny you came up with the idea of heating the urine, haha. By the way, if he needs, for example, a test for work, then you can pass your urine to a friend. And if for personal comfort, then he can do the test himself at home. Especially at thblack.com, you can learn how to do it. Talk to him about it. Good luck)