3:20 AM. Bored.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NoMidZone, Dec 9, 2018.

1. My buddy's Vette (slow), my v3 V. So fucking bored. Hate being awake with literally nothing to do but burn gas. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

2. Fishing for compliments on your car?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. At 3:20 am cruizing the liquor mart looking to get pulled over, My guess is he'll still be tweek'n come sunup, and trading his butter for a cigarette.

4. It's just a gas station, really. Tweekn? I've never even seen meth. I'm not a fan of stimulants, at all. I prefer canna & my prescription. Nah, no cops. There are 2 that work in the county I live in. Hopefully someone will kill them.

Fishing for compliments? No....its just a CTS-V. Granted, it's probably nicer than anything you have. This is my original sedan I built. It's low 7xx to the wheels. What else mightyou have to say? I have the title for the both of them.

[​IMG]

5. Oh you hurt me with that one. Could care less about a car. Much happier saving for a house and supporting a family . Got a 2007 Chevy Malibu gets me to work at the sawmill and couldntc be happier.

6. I can see why OP is lonely and bored.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. GET A DAMNED JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...You can drive your grandmothers Caddy until you can get your own car.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

8. I would say you are a piece of shit for wishing death upon people.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Dude must be at work. Gas pumper. In a past post dude claimed the white Cadillac was his girls and the black was his. Sad when ppl have to make a life online cus they don’t have one in real life

10. I fish for a living, so I was at work. It was hers, as well as the old ATS-V that a few have seen in the internet. Money talks

11. One lie leads to another don’t matter to me man live ur “life”. No need for another response either avoid the back n forth u ain’t convincing anyone of anything here.

12. If you're ever near the outer banks, check me out. Between me & my buddy, we have some cool, fast stuff. He can even build you any car ya want. That's wgat he does, for a living.

Here's two <6.8, 200 mph cars built right here.[​IMG][​IMG]