3/20-4/20 1 Month Tolerance break in respect to the Herb

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by MichaelArevalo, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Hey guys whats up, tomorrow is March 20th and from tomorrow til the glorious April 20th I will be taking 1 month Tolerance break in respect to the herb. Ive smoked my fair amout of weed, daily for well over a year and half. I think It will be good to take a break, allow my body to clean it self of most of the thc and when the 30 days are over on 4/20 I am blazing some of the finest buds I can find, rolling up and wakeing and baking.

I want to post on here daily for the next month and kinda describe how im feeling and how my body is getting used to not smoking/vaping consuming cannabis lol, I know its not addicting but Ive been smoking recreationally maybe some self medicating for some time and this is actually the first official break, :) So leme know what yall think. Peace

2. Ive been on a kinda forced tbreak for 2 months alnost 3 Now. Need to get a job and thus pads a test.

I felt fine the entire time. No withdrawal symptoms at all. I was an all day every day smike.for 2 years. Only thing i had was some craving for like 2 weekz

3. good luck. the first two weeks will be the hardest, then after that its really not bad at all. I've become a weekend smoker since early February because I might get drug tested soon for an internship.

Goddamn I hate pre-employment drug testing :(

4. [quote name='"fuckthecops"']good luck. the first two weeks will be the hardest, then after that its really not bad at all. I've become a weekend smoker since early February because I might get drug tested soon for an internship.

Goddamn I hate pre-employment drug testing :([/quote]

Yea its sinful. looks like ill be getting a job that does random.drug tests :(

Ill be looking for another job still to replace it.if tjats the case

5. Freaking drug test suck, I know here in Houston its getting a little harder to be a avid conessuer( if u may ;) lol) bcz of it. Im a college student right now so a high paying job is a little out of the question, but id like to have at least a decent paying job while im in school that i can feel secure they wont test.