3, 1, and even 2 finger leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Westcoastfinest, Apr 22, 2011.

1. I took 5 clones off a mother plant about 2 months ago and rooted them under some fluoros, transplanted them then put them under a 600w HPS with some fluoros around them. They were growing perfect until i put them under the HPS, then they started growing 3 finger leaves and now its gone to 1 and even some new growth with just 2. They're also growing really thick, almost no space at all between branches. It doesnt even really look like the same plant at this point. I thought it couldve just been the light so I moved 2 back under just fluoros but they're still doing it. I did a little research and I couldnt really find anything exactly like what was happening to me and I was wondering if someone could give me some input or advice here. What could be causing this? Anything I can do to stop it? What exactly could I of done wrong? They look healthy as hell aside from the leaves and also 2 of the ones still under the HPS have a few leaves curling up.

2. dont worry about it, someone in another thread said that sometimes you get 3 or 2 bladed leaves when the strain has been bred with Cannibus Ruderalis, to toughen it up a little bit... i got some 3 blade plants as well, i've even got one that's got 5 and 7 blades from one node, and then 3 blades from the opposite side lol...