3 1/2ft BLACK JACK Auto:):):)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gingerholic, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Make BHO out of trimings, I just made 2 batches...shits killer and easy to make

2. How? Any tips? Never made or really read about it. That's with butane right?

3. Yes with the butane, check videos on youtube

All you need is a pvc/glass/metal tube thats not going to break or be harmful to you when butane runs thru it, a cap for one end and a peice of coffee filter for the other, ruber band to hold filter on, triple filtered or beter butane that is 100% volatile, a glass baking tray, and a bowl to put warm water into and put baking dish into warm water....maybe few things to protect you from the cold because the tube will get very very cold

Tip: Do not Pack your product into the tube to tight, just nice and lgihtly packed so you got a good airflow thru

4. Didn't try the bho. Did the dry ice method and making brownies with it right now. I'll try that next harvest cause they are looking super frosty at week 3 of flower 6-8 week strains.

5. Early morning group shot. End of week 3 of flower.:)

image-2133851579.jpg

How them ladies doing? Genocide & Death!;)

6. its looking realy nice in there.

thats the sensi star right?

how did you make out on that auto still drying I suppose, what you guessing yield is from her?

Been tokin my homegrown for a good week now, god damn its so much nicer then the crap ppl sell even not done curing

7. Lol that's not a good picture. That's 3 plants around 2 1/2 feet tall. Sensi star is in the back right, Carmelo front right, and red dragon on the left.

Could of done better with the LSTing but I've been working like crazy and haven't had time nore the energy to fuck with them how I want. Plus I got the lights on a retarded schedule so I have to stay up late to take good pics.

I'll have some real good ones this weekend so you will have a better idea of what I'm working with.;)

On the auto I have a lot of popcorn buds cause I've been putting her on the back burner since birth. She was just something to throw in there for smoke when I harvest the other three.:):):)

I think I'll pull around 2 Zips, I'll know for sure Friday when I jar her. Smells dank as fuck. My first harvest ( berry bomb) smelled like hey till I put her in jars. I did 36 hrs of darkness on the black jack and I think that helped keep the smell a bit.

Oh and my first harvest I got to taste real homegrown not that commercial bs you get of the street so I know what you mean!;)

How's that DWC lady doing? She pull through?

8. she is holding on and trying to push through it, growing a bit of new roots so thats a good sign

9. #49 gingerholic, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    Stupid pics won't upload!:(

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope these upload. If they do this is week 4 of flower. If not ... Fuck it.:)

11. Sweeet it worked!:):):)

That last pic is the critical sensi star with a gallon milk jug in side of it for size comparison.

12. lol milk jugs and nugs sexy

13. Just got off work and am feeding myself then the ladies!:):);)

image-3583823387.jpg

14. wtf kinda beer is that

15. Negro modelo my friend. Gods nectar.;)

16. [quote name='"gingerholic"']Negro modelo my friend. Gods nectar.;)[/quote]

Negra lol sry

17. never heard of it

18. Watered and fed the ladies with some top dressings yesterday.

Used: 1/2 cup ewc around the base of the stalk.
    20ml kelp meal 3" away from stalk
    20ml steamed bone meal 3" from stalk
    1 heaping tbsp of molasses
    All of these are per plant and one gallon of water with the molasses.

Hope it's not a over kill but it's at least 3-4 weeks from when I harvest and I wanna get them fat and happy in the meantime!;)

The sleeping beautys

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope all goes well for everyone in the GC today.:):):)

19. It's a Mexican beer. Kinda like dos eques. Just a Lil better in my opinion.:)

20. Gonna post some pics 2 night after I feed the ladies a tea.

Got a cup of ewc 4-5 tbsp of molasses and a 1/4 cup of alfalfa meal bubbling since yesterday.

Gonna Feed them with it 2night. Probably gonna be the last tea I feed them since they are on the start of week 6.

Hoping the tea helps break down the bonemeal and kelp meal I top dressed with a few days ago.;)

Looking for a couple more pushes before harvest.

All the buds are about the size of small pine cones now.