3 1/2ft BLACK JACK Auto:):):)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gingerholic, Aug 7, 2012.

1. She is 56 days old from seed to soil.

Water, water, feed every 3 days in hempy pots.

Feed compost and ewc tea once a month.

Unsulfured blackstrap molasses, garden tone, super thrive and earth juice products is all I feed her. Cal mag when needed.

Soil is happy frog mixed with vermiculite and earthworm castings.

Tell me what you guys think!

image-2094462446.jpg

Put a gallon jug in the pot for size comparison.

image-3574364754.jpg

:)

2. She looks lovely man will be sweet to see her final outcome.
    Keep it up. MH

3. Thanks MH! Nice to have ya. She is starting to fatten up but I got her on 12/12. I know the more light the better but I only have one light and have three other regular ladies going.

I'm more excited about them then the auto. Just wanted to post pics of the auto because she is beast!

4. No worries man, feel free to check out my grow, My girls are around the same age.
    Just started my thread though.
    Links in my sig

5. That's the kinda stuff I'm hoping to do with an auto. That's beast most I see stop at like a foot or so and a lil bushy. Awesome job ginger gladyou posted finally. Let's us know If ya need anything but you seem to know Wats up :) posting pics later I already have them on my pic account but just gotta copy links

6. [quote name='"MorningHustler"']

No worries man, feel free to check out my grow, My girls are around the same age.
    Just started my thread though.
    Links in my sig[/quote]

Will do. That's awesome I'll have someone else to follow!:)

7. [quote name='"d34th"']That's the kinda stuff I'm hoping to do with an auto. That's beast most I see stop at like a foot or so and a lil bushy. Awesome job ginger gladyou posted finally. Let's us know If ya need anything but you seem to know Wats up :) posting pics later I already have them on my pic account but just gotta copy links[/quote]

Hell yea man! Thanks and I'm excited to see that monster you got going!:)

The miracle grow KING is in the house!!!:)

8. K so I figured i would just turn this intoy grow journal. Hope you guys like it!:)

All ladies have been in veg for 50days (From seed to soil), and they are on there second week since flipping to 12/12.

Mostly organic nutes, except ph buffers and super thrive.

Water every 3 days and they are all in 5 gallon fabric pots. Water PHEd around 6.3-6.5. I use Distilled water.

Just watered last night.

Strains I have are as follows:

1 red dragon
    1 Carmelo
    1 critical + sensi star
    1 black jack auto

They were all germed and planted at the same time.

Here are a couple of pics with lights on and off.:)

image-3929261259.jpg

image-754308136.jpg

image-1255036277.jpg

Oh and I'm using a 600wt dimmable mh/HPS.

Will update at the end of every week with pics. Enjoy!:):):)

9. Looking good for 2 weeks in Ginger!
    Your going to get a good harvest of those babies, How much are you expecting to pull off all of them?

10. Good morning mh.

Don't know man. I was hoping for at least two zips a piece but I could be way off. I've topped , lsted, super cropped , and lolipopped all.

I have an average of 8 main tops on all, except the auto so I shouldn't be far from my guess of two zips a piece.

This is my second grow(which is looking way better than the first) only got 21/2 total off of two plants on my first. Anything more than that would be nice!:)

They are at the start of the second week of 12/12. I have minimal stretching so far. Gonna feed all the regulars this weekend so they should be shooting up by then.

Looking for them to get around 2 1/2' tall by the end at least. They are about 20" now.

11. Not much changed.

12. :wave: ill take that as a compliment. Hows the ladies doing today?

13. What's up d? Doing good! A Lil thirsty looking but they gotta wait till 2morrow.:)

14. [quote name='"OutOnTheTiles"']very nice OP[/quote]

Thanks man!:)

15. Got some pics from there last watering.

Carmelo

image-1771419633.jpg

Red dragon

image-822398877.jpg

Critical + sensi star

image-1531467290.jpg

Auto black jack

image-3608466228.jpg

:):):)

16. Carmelo
    Critical + sensi star
    Red dragon auto
    Sorry im stoned.;)

17. ^^ nice stuff you got going there, is that your second run@ the critical sensi star? i am very interested by autos but i hate the no clone part

18. Yea it's my first of the critical. Haven't tried to clone yet so I don't know.

Not trying to get a whole lot of weight( if I do that would be cool) growing for personal use and I like a variety for sure!!

Seems like after you've smoked on a strain for a while you get used to it. So I like to switch it up.:)

19. i am exact same way i like to switch it up