3 1/2 weeks into flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weed4u69, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Hi Everyone
    I'm into my 3 1/2 weeks of flowering my white widow and my bud dont look like they are would they should be I'm using Botanicare with bud candy and my PP is 1400

:confused:

3   weeks bud.jpg

2. Looks good to me?

3. I don't think you're flowering period.

4. ^ That.

5. You should check your lights. That doesn't look right for 25 plus days of flower. This is mine at day 18 from when I switched to 12/12. Sensi star.

Attached Files:

6. where did u get ur white widow I had a problem with mine from dinafem

7. You are not flowering, period. There isn't a hint of bud on your plant. You have a lighting problem - either your timer is not set to 12/12 or you have a serious light leak during the dark period.

8. Thisvis my SLH at week 2 [​IMG]

9. Ok my light is a 600 HP and check my timer and its set at 12/12
    any other ideas i could relly use you guys help hate to loose all of this time and money

Thank you
    IMAG0260.jpg

Attached Files:

10. Sometimes there are switches on timers, mine was really confusing. It had a switch that said "Timer and ON" Timer activated timer, and On bypassed the timer function. Does yours have anything similar perhaps?

11. Mine also has a auto/manual if its set to manual then I have to turn on and off the lights so I have to be sure its on auto if yours it digital!

12. Apart from the timers, do you have any light leaks? Make sure that no light is getting to them when lights are off.

13. If you can see your own hand at a cm from your face its not dark enough!

14. I purchased a grow room and the room its in is black as a cave with no lights I will double check my timer but last i look it was off when it was suppose to be.