3 1/2 weeks into flowering HELP!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by djshammy, Mar 1, 2011.

1. hey guys this is my first grow so i dicided to buy a clone from my local mmj club . i have had it for about a month and 3 weeks under a 150 watt cfl , in fox farm O.F. soil, i am watering it with distilled water(along with fox farm tiger bloom, and cal-mag). i switched it to a 12/12 cycle 3 1/2 weeks ago and since then the bottom fan leaves look worse each day,seems like they are dieing. i have cliped 3 dead fan leaves at the bottom off alredy : [, anyone have any info or tips on what i should do to stop this?any help will be awesome! : ]

Attached Files:

2. Did it just start around wk three of flower? Did it start from the very bottom and go up?

3. yes the problem started 2 weeks ago so it has been going on for about a week and a half and it keeps moveing up the plant as i have alredy trimmed off 3 fan leaves

4. Usually once fan leaves become so shaded at the bottom they will yellow and shed using Nitrogen for fan leaves that are being used.. Also, its normal for the females to shed larger fan leaves toward the end of flowering stage to focus on flowering.. Try feeding her with something with a little nitrogen..

Note: Tiger Bloom is some seriously HOT nutrients.. I havent had much luck with it myself.. I just stick with Grow Big and Big Bloom..

5. The same thing happened to my plants. I think part of it is there getting older and the other nte brn. do like half what they say the bottle. abd on every other watering should only be water too

6. Mine usually start to lose fan leafs around the 3rd week and continue through the end. I think Its partially because of less light penetration and also the plant is taking the energy and nutes stored in those leafs and pulling it to the tops to use as energy for flowering.. I havent really had it start as early as you but I believe its fairly normal. Its happened to me on all 4 grows, always around the same time(wk 3-4), and starts from the bottom up.

7. Thanks a bunch guys. Alot of helpful info. i will update soon and let you know how shes doin