3 1/2 Weeks Flowering -PICS-

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Romain, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Hey all. ::wave::

3 1/2 weeks into Flowering. Enjoy! About a month and a half to go! :)

Tied em down cause 3 were gettin giant, had to resort back to CFL cause my HPS broke (new one arriving later this week/early next week)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice try. You need more light, the stretching on them plants is fucking crazy. Some thing worth doing is worth doing right. Good first attemp, I would recommend learning more first.

3. Sativas generally stretch more than Indica. I remember seeing some guy's grow waytoofastvet I think and his stretched more than this but he still yielded a good bit. But it does look like you're using the wrong spectrum for flowering. I'm guessing those are you veg lights, right? They look like they are cool or daylight CFLs where as you want to have soft white / warm CFLs preferably with a color temp in the 2000 K range.

4. As Romain said, the CFL"S ARE TEMPORARY. Nice looking plant, but get that other HPS on'em as soon as possible. Peace

5. Ahh, yes then disregard my post. My reading comprehension skills are lacking apparently.

6. pmb can you read? "Nice try I would recomend learning more first" stfu

And thanks D-Dog for the input

Not concerned about the yield at all though :D

7. i second that notion! nice grow, i would try tieing that other really tall one down and bend it, looks like u did that with one other plant already, and its workin. what strain are u growing/where did u get those seeds? using nutrients? my plants are about 3 weeks into flowering, and the close up shot of the grow tip is very similar to how mine look right now, but mine have more bud on em cuzz they have several grow tips due to lst in the beginning.

how did ur hps break? is it old?

8. Thanks man! :) Yeah that really tall one i tied down once, stem creased and bent so its up like that til it heals a little then im gonna tie it down again.

It's a Bagseed from Schwag! So it's gonna be dryed/cured RIGHT! ;)

Im using Miricle Gro 15-30-15 Bloom Booster nutes. Yeah, i know, but i havent had any problems with it so far. Im gonna do a flush before harvest and try and rid it of some of the chemicals

Ehhh i jumped outta my bed when the timer went off in the morning cause a fan was plugged in and going crazy eratic so i went to unplugg it before it broke, unplugged the HPS before the timer could start it up and i instead broke my light :(

9. Hey Romain that's the same damn fert. I'm using this year. No matter what they say I see no difference in it than others. As long as you flush it for 2 weeks. I'm gonna flush mine for 2 and a half though. In my openion it works thon some others. Yea dried and cured right will make a lot of difference in that bagseed. well G L Peace

10. Not works thon some others but works better than some others. (lol) peace

11. Romain, after relooking at your pix, I've noticed that a lot of people's buds look exactly like yours do in the beginning. The white hairs are very straight and the trichs aren't too easily seen. But on mine the hairs wave like crazy and def dont poke out uniformly. Just an observation / question as to why the hell mine is doing that?

12. I dunno it could be alot of things it's def. not something to worry about though. Yeah i see peoples bud leafes have alot more trichs but mine are still very small and early in flowering :).

Jesus CRIPES! Those 2 are fuggin tall when i look at em in the picture . There being tied down tomorrow!:D