2x600w vs 1x1000w

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smkpgs, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Would 2 600w hps on light movers be a big difference rather than using 1 1000w hps. thnks. only saying this because i would use the 600w lights in two diff flower rooms for a clean 600w hourly.they would be run one after the other to avoid unsual power jumps. some variables include apartment living and prob a 9 bubble bucket system under each 600w or 10 buckets under the 1000w.

2. 2x 600 will give you more lumens and a larger coverage area

i would go with this :D

Goodluck

3. 2 600's on light movers will definitely get you a much bigger yield than a 1K light.

The 600's used to be slightly more light efficient as well, though I don't know if that's still the case.

If you have the bucks, go with the dual light-mover setup.

If you read and follow directions really well you have a great chance of getting decent to respectable harvests on your first run. :)

4. thnks for the info. I've been doin my research for awhile now. bout to step up to the plate and just go for it. all my connects are leavin for fsu and would rather try my luck not getting caught then pay retail. down in tampa dank will cost you 30/60 but if you have a str8 connect maybe 25/50. about to post some pics of what were workin with in another thread. again thnks for the quick info